Friday, April 2, 2010

Edmond Clément

This is a small cocktail, and should be kept that way. It’s named for a French lyric tenor I knew nothing about until I went looking for a name that represented style and elegance on a more intimate scale.

The measurements are given for two drinks, but if you want to make one, the absinthe reduces to about 3 drops.



Edmond Clément
  • 2 oz gin
  • 1 oz Lillet blanc
  • 1/2 oz yellow Chartreuse
  • 1/2 oz unsweetened pineapple juice
  • 1/8 tsp absinthe
Stir in a mixing glass with ice and strain into chilled cocktail glasses. Makes two drinks.

Source: Rowen, Fogged In Lounge

2 comments:

  1. I love Edmond Clément! How wonderful to know that he has a cocktail named after him, and how brilliant of you to choose him. I shall endeavor to make this and enjoy time with Clément and his colleagues. Challenge: Can you come up with a Marcel Journet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I’ll see what I can do. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.