Monday, May 10, 2010

Lava-Lava

A mango tiki offering of my own: dark, rich, boozy. I did this pitchered for a party once and it was a lot of fun. The name comes from the Samoan word for a traditional wrap worn around your lower half, and I was definitely thinking of comfort when I created it.



Lava-Lava
  • 1 1/2 oz amber Martinique rum (Saint James Royal Ambre)
  • 1 oz dark Jamaica rum (Coruba)
  • 1/2 oz apricot brandy (Rothman & Winter Orchard Apricot)
  • 3 oz mango nectar (Looza)
  • 3/4 oz fresh orange juice
  • 2 dashes Angostura bitters
Shake with ice cubes and strain into a large glass. Add fresh ice.

Source: Rowen, Fogged In Lounge

1 comment:

  1. I think this drink looks so tasty, i will try it out. "Dark, rich, boozy" - thats sounds like something i would like;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.